Small Group Study
Small Group Study boosts the academic confidence and competence of students in low teacher to student ratio groups.
- TeachBar Small Group study offers support in English language arts, math and science topics.
- Students can use small group study time for school-based homework, skill-building or enrichment activities.
- Tutors have subject matter expertise and have been trained to maximize each student’s learning experience in a small group setting.
Audience: Students in 3rd through 12th grade who thrive of off learning from others and receiving additional insights and techniques on their work.
Timing: Small Group Study occurs Monday through Thursday from 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM and Saturday from 9 AM – 2 PM.
- 1-4 sessions $30.00 per session
- 5-10 sessions $25.00 per session
- 11+ sessions $22.50 per session
Come in or call TeachBar (510.924.7949) for a free hour of Small Group Study to see if it fits your student’s needs.
For more information, please read the Small Group Study FAQ.